Today we woke up late because it was Shabbat. It was nice to sleep in. Then we had services down at the fire circle. They didn't last long because a huge storm came. We all ran back to cabin. Then we had a discussion group with o-5 about communicating. We had to perform an activity without talking to each other. It was really hard to complete the task without talking to one another. Even though it was a simple task, it showed the importance of talking through things with peers to work them out. After the discussion, I got to swim for my Shabbat choice. It was lots of fun. My favorite part of the day was hobbies where we got to make flip books in cartooning. This is my first time in this hobby-I'm so glad I'm in it! After hobbies, we had havdallah services with the whole camp. They played Danny's song which is one of my favorite camp songs. Today was such a fun day! I want to remember all the memories I had today with my bunk mates.
Hillary haas (camper) O-6