Visit Us On

July 2, 2013

Stories With Seneca

Hello csl parents and alumni! I am audrey jacobson a counselor for S-6. Today was a very busy and exciting day for my bunk. We had our first ropes period! We did low ropes which consists of various challenges that the campers have to solve. It was amazing to watch all of the girls work together and problem solve. They succeeded at all the activities and I was very proud of them! After a tasty lunch and a peaceful rest hour, the girls were more ready than for their first afternoon hobby sessions. I am in sound and stomp hobby group and all of the campers in the hobby were amazing. They learned two step dance routines and it was very impressive. I can't wait to see the final product these campers create. It was a grand day over here at csl and I have no doubt in my mind that there are many more to come :) 

-Audrey Jacobson, S-6 counselor 
Why not share this post