Visit Us On

June 11, 2013

From Miranda, CSL in Israel

Dear CSL,

This time last year, I, along with the rest of Tuscarora 2012 was preparing for what we had heard for years would be the best summer of our lives. And last summer was exactly that.

Right now, we are preparing for a different summer experience. On June 29th, while all of you are going down Camp Road, we will be taking a different journey, to Israel. Although the news of not going to camp this year was difficult to hear at first, I think it's safe to say that the 35 of us going to Israel are very excited for what this summer has in store. It will be an entirely different experience from that of Tusc, but we will take it on together.

I believe that the Tusc program prepared us for what this summer is going to bring - new challenges and experiences, and memories that will last a life time.

Coming to camp for just a shabbat will be quite different from our previous camp experience, but I am looking forward to seeing all of the campers and staff, and hearing about the summer.

The spirit of CSL will continue in all of us no matter where we are in the world. CSL bonds us together, eternally.

I'm sure camp will be different without us, but we will return.

Miranda Weiss
CSL in Israel
Why not share this post