Visit Us On

June 11, 2013

From Cayuga's UH

Hello CSL Parents and Families,

Wow, we are so close to CSL 2013! The anticipation and excitement is growing so much by the day. The adrenaline in my body is going crazy! We are in for a fantastic summer with many fun experiences for the campers. Only 18 more days until the busses (and cars) drive down Camp Road for the July session!

This will be my 17th summer at CSL and 8th as a staff member. I will be happily returning as Cayuga Unit Head for the second consecutive summer. Basically, I LOVE CSL and will do whatever it takes to come back year after year. I just finished up my second full year as Athletic Director at a private elementary and middle school in South Florida. Working with kids year round is wonderful and I learn many new things every day. The last couple of weeks at my school are more fun than academic and it has really gotten me even more psyched for CSL. Parents and teachers continuously ask me what I do each summer, and I proudly say that I go back North and work at the world’s best summer camp.

I look forward to working with all of the wonderful staff for this summer. Orientation begins very soon for us and we have many wonderful events and activities to begin planning. I promise that we will do whatever it takes to make your child safe, as happy as possible, and truly enjoy his/her time at CSL this summer!

Please feel free to send me letters with your thoughts, ideas, and feedback. You know our address…200 Camp Road, Penn Yan, NY 14527. I can’t wait for CSL 2013, wohoo!

Sincerely,

Max Krieger
Cayuga Unit Head
Why not share this post