Visit Us On

June 26, 2012

The Senecan Scribe


Hello CSL friends, families and campers! My name is Ally Roos and along with Sarah Bloom (who will introduce herself very soon,) we will be in charge of the Seneca blog this summer.

This summer I will be a counselor in Seneca as well as in A&C. I am very excited for this summer as it is my last before I head off to college on the fall. After such a fantastic summer in 2011, there was no way I could spend time away from this special place.

The majority of staff arrived on Sunday and we have been extremely busy getting ready for an exciting summer! Between sessions with the directors, speciality areas and a few outside experts there is no doubt we are ready for campers to arrive!

 New staff and old staff alike are adjusting to life here at CSL, learning everything from what an ACP (all camp program,) is to where to bring pitchers at the end of a meal. The staff bonding has gotten us off to a great start and we cannot wait to meet campers July 1st!

 In both July and August the blog will be updated daily by staff as well as campers! We hope you'll follow the blog throughout the summer.
Why not share this post