Hi everyone,
I wanted to take this opportunity to introduce myself to you all. My name is Lisa Schwartz and I am the unit head for the village of Onondaga! I am so excited for this upcoming summer, as is the rest of the staff in the village.
I have been coming to CSL since I was a camper in Onondaga many years ago, I was a counselor in Onondaga for 4 years and was the unit head last summer. I've spent all year anticipating this summer and I know it will be a great one, we have a ton in store for the girls! We've all been working hard planning lots of fun activities for them, including our nuke 'em league (a favorite from last year) and my personal favorite, fight song!
The staff has been at orientation since Saturday preparing everything and we can't wait for the kids to arrive. We're really looking forward to seeing familiar faces and meeting new ones when the buses arrive next Sunday! I have many wonderful memories from camp and I am grateful that I get to make more of them this summer in the village of Onondaga.
Until next time,
Lisa Schwartz