Hello Parents and Senecans,
For those of you who are joining the Camp Seneca Lake community in August, I would like to introduce myself. My name is Jenn Silverstein and I am the Seneca Unit Head this summer. Prior to coming to camp this summer, I spent the semester in studying abroad in South Africa, which taught me so much about myself. However, nothing could have prepared me for the challenges and growth I have experienced while working with the Senecan campers in July. The sisterhood and bonds created in Seneca are indescribable.
The past month, we had a wonderful session with the 51 lovely Senecans and 17 stunning Seneca staff. We played tons of silly games, had awesome dance parties and showed camp how incredible the Seneca ladies can be. We are excited to continue this energy into the August session and Seneca is only getting bigger and better.
Seneca will be the largest village in camp with 69 fine young ladies! We are particularly excited to welcome the 27 oldest campers who will be leading the village to greatness this session. So Senecan, please bring your smiles, bubbly personalities and energy to camper with you tomorrow. We can't wait to get the August session started!
See you all tomorrow!
Jenn Silverstein (Seneca Unit Head)
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry