Visit Us On

July 8, 2013

Wonders from the Wake

Hello everyone!

My name is Lindsey Schapiro and I am an activity counselor working in Seneca and at the waterfront this summer. I'll be blogging for the waterfront to keep ya'll updated on what's going on down here!

This summer has been off to a great start thanks to our awesome co-directors, Sam Chussid and Rob West. Orientation was a busy time for us, training and getting all the boats up and running but the start of camp could not have been smoother. We have an incredibly enthusiastic and hardworking staff who are excited to teach and practice new skills with the campers. 

Today we had a very successful morning with the youngest and middle Seneca bunks. I was able to take my girls (S-4) waterskiing and canoeing which was really fun for me! We also had a Mohawk bunk out War Canoeing to the middle of the lake which they really enjoyed.


Above is specialist Alyssa Krantzberg bringing out the wakeboard and excited to start the day! 

Here's to a great summer!
Lindsey Schapiro 

Why not share this post