Sophie, Tuscaroran
Tea time with tusc
This is only the fifth day of camp and I'm already having the most amazing summer. I've completely stepped out of my comfort zone and done things I never thought I would. I've gone ravine running, participated in the survivor program, gone on a 10 mile bike trip, and more. The bike trip was especially challenging for me because I don't do much biking at home, but everyone was there supporting each other and helping each other through it. I've gotten extremely close with everyone in tusc and we already feel like a family. Today is the Fourth of July and this morning the whole camp had breakfast at the waterfront. Everyone participated in various activities including dodgeball in the lake. Although it was really odd, we had a lot of fun! Last night we went to a fair where we went on rides, ate a lot of food, and watched an incredible fireworks show. Tonight we are having a Fourth of July cookout and hopefully later tonight we will get to go to the docs and see more fireworks from across the lake. I look forward to so many things that are yet to come because I know this is just the beginning of the best summer of my life!