Visit Us On

July 14, 2013

Stories With Seneca

Today was visitors day and I got to see my parents which made me feel really happy. I'm in middle Seneca and I have a twin brother in Mohawk, so I went to the village of Mohawk to wait for my parents. 

In Mohawk they have trophies that are named after old Mohawk unit heads for MNL (Mohawk National League). My dad was once a Mohawk unit head so there's a trophy named after him for sportsmanship. When my parents came to the village Jesse Manning (The Mohawk unit head) showed my dad his trophy. My dad got to hold his trophy and he had a huge smile on his face. He felt so honored that there was a trophy named after him, and it made me realize that my parents used to be campers and staff at camp at one time and they were a part of camp and seeing my dad with his trophy showed me that my parents still are part of camp and that I'm a part of camp right now and hopefully I will be in the future, too. 

Elyse 
S-4 Camper 
Why not share this post