Hi I'm Sophie and I'm the bunk counselor for S-3! Yesterday was an amazing, patriotic, fourth of July. We spent the day participating in an array of events that related to the theme of the day, and of course we were all dressed in red, white, and blue. The spirit of Camp Seneca Lake cannot be matched. Whether it is the fourth of July, Color War, or "just" a normal lunch, the campers and staff are more enthusiastic than anyone I have seen throughout my life. Even at this moment, I'm listening to my campers rewrite the lyrics of popular songs and scream them throughout the cabin... Mind you it is only 9:00 AM. Whether the girls are tired or not, they are always excited. The other night whilst talking to the girls in our cabin, we collectively decided that, "An okay day at camp would be an amazing day at home."
Sophie Wiener
S-3 Bunk Counselor