After services, we went into discussion groups. We takes about our Jewish values, and then went for lunch in the dining hall.
Since yesterday was the last day for the people who go for two weeks, we went through the lost and found. I finally found my water bottle!! We then had test hour and cleaned the cabin for visitors day. It is super clean now!
For Shabbat choice, I went to A&C. I made a ceramic pot and a bracelet. There was no Shabbat choice so we got an extended shower hour where we got ready for dinner and Campstock. A lot of people brought fold up chairs because it took place in Cayuga this year.
There were all sorts of acts. There was singing, dancing, gymnastics, and even some poems. After all the acts were over, we watched some videos from the first week of camp and also a Fight Song commercial. I was in some of the Sam Piggott first day video! He's really nice and takes videos of everything that we do every day at camp.
After Campstock, my bunk went back to the village and ended up having a dance party! We had to rest up though, because today is visiting day.
-Sadie, S-3 camper