Today was an action-packed day in the lovely world of Camp Seneca Lake. As an Onondaga activity counselor at the waterfront I have the unique pleasure of bonding with the amazing ladies of O-4 as well as spending time with the rest of camp at the most beautiful spot on Earth. Already we have been sucked into the alternative time continuum of camp, one in which it seems we have always been at camp and always will be. We have already had a stellar bunknight in which we led the campers on a blindfolded trust walk to the staff lounge. We pretended to be having a sleepover and played games and had a dance party! Even though every day is like a slumber party here, the girls loved it. From the waterfront to athletics to sing to arts and crafts my campers have already experienced many parts of camp. They are embracing their roles as leaders of the Onondaga village. I can't imagine a sillier and more fun group of girls and I can't express how lucky I am to be one of their counselors this summer. Thanks to the parents who are reading this for letting us befriend your children for the summer.
Jane Tuszynski
Onondaga waterfront activity counselor (O-4)