Visit Us On

June 26, 2012

Cayuga Chronicle

Hello all,

Welcome back to this years Cayuga blog! My name is Jake Ryan and I will be this year's blog coordinator. I am the bunk counselor for C-2 and can't wait to get this year off to a fast and fun start! I have been at camp for nine years both as a camper and staff member. Camp is my home like it is to many, and I look forward to this opportunity of connecting camp to the rest of you all!

This morning following breakfast, the Cayugan staff got after it in a series of meetings, which included a bullying seminar and meeting with the programming staff. Shortly after lunch, we went back to the village, continuing preparation for our highly anticipated Cayugan campers! After some speedball fun in the O-field with Justin Cuddeback, we headed off to dinner and now await the evening program.

Stay classy CSL.

Jacob Ryan
Why not share this post